Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
Falling in love with the Finger Lakes is natural – there is so much to see and do in the area in and around Skaneateles Lake and the surrounding region. At Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals, we’ll match you with a luxury home rental that you’ll also fall in love with. Forget the bland, generic experience of staying in a chain hotel or being cramped into a small room. Our Finger Lakes vacation rentals offer amenities and features that will turn a standard vacation into a truly luxurious experience.
Features of our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
We specialize in offering our guest luxurious home rentals that have several features you won’t find elsewhere. All of our properties are spacious (some as large as 2900 square feet) and feature modern, updated kitchens, large bedrooms, expansive common areas and beautiful décor. Features common to all our properties include lots of privacy, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, gorgeous views and proximity to the many attractions in the area.
Why Our Guests Fall in Love with Our Rentals
We aren’t the only rental group in the Finger Lakes area, but we pride ourselves no being the one that offers the finest selection of Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals. The Skaneateles region is home to some of the finest wineries, quaint shopping venues, outdoor activities and lakes in the area and every one of our rentals gives guest a taste of the luxury lifestyle tailored to their interests.
Wave Way for Wineries and Shopping
Looking for someone close to wineries and a bit of downtown shopping? Our Wave Way location is across the street from Anyela’s Winery, featuring one of the finest vineyards in the Finger Lakes. When you aren’t sipping wine, take the short drive into town to discover fine dining and shopping. When you return at night, relax with family or friends in your choice of two living rooms, two kitchens and four bedrooms all overlooking the water. You’ll fall in love with the sunsets from the deck and over 100 feet of private lakefront and your own firepit for when you want to unwind after a busy day.
Denman Cove Offers a Relaxed, Weekend Vibe
If you prefer a cozy retreat where you can kick back and soak up the sun, Denman Cove is one of our most popular Finger Lakes vacation rentals. Nestled along the banks of Owasco Lake, it boasts a roomy kitchen, two bedrooms and master suite. But what sets this home apart is the exterior. You have 50 feet of lakeshore with a dock, fishing gear and lounge chairs as well as a fully furnished, oversized deck for cookouts and relaxing. Boating, kayaking and swimming are all part of the allure of our Denman Cove rental.
The Best of Both Worlds at the Evan’s Lodge
Not sure whether you prefer easy access to downtown Skaneateles for easy shopping and dining or the privacy of being surrounded by acres of private land? At Evan’s Lodge you get the best of both worlds! Located on Main Street just a mile from downtown Skaneateles, this regal home is surrounded by 20 acres of private land with nature trails. You can hike to your heart’s content during the day, then shower and head downtown for an elegant dining experience or an evening at the theater. The Lodge’s cathedral ceilings, six bedrooms, professional grade kitchen and a fireplace all add to the beauty and comfort.
At Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals, our specialty is luxury rentals that are uniquely appointed and as individual as you are. Please visit our Website to see the complete list of Skaneateles luxury rentals. We’re sure you’ll find a place you’ll find in love with. All our guests do!
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?