The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
Our spacious and luxurious vacation rentals in Skaneateles offer a change in outdoor scenery that includes gorgeous lakes with the perfect backdrop of orange, red, and yellow fall foliage.
In the region by the “long lake” lie warm, grand homes owned by a loving couple married for over 20 years await. Fall in the Finger Lakes is unlike anything you have experienced, and once you do, it is surely something you’ll want to duplicate in subsequent years. The beauty this season does not compare.
Fun for Everyone
Some of these homes are in the heart of main street while others are nice and secluded. All of them have plenty to enjoy in the surrounding area. Find yourself golfing, going to fairs, concerts, farmers markets, and winery tours. There’s a vast array of activities and must-visit locations like dining, shopping, outdoor activities like horseback riding, zoos, and the most notable wineries.
There are multiple, notable wineries near each of the four local Finger Lakes: Cayuga Lake, Seneca Lake, Keuka Lake, and Skaneateles. Not only are there wineries to walk through and try your tongue at tastings, you can also visit orchards — especially this time of year!
The Finger Lakes vacation rentals are in a region of New York renowned for its variety of Apple Orchards. The luxury rentals are conveniently located within short driving (or walking) distances of many attractions including these perfect apple orchards for fall.
- Leubner Apple Farm
- Navarino Orchard
- Owen Orchards
- Beak & Skiff Apple Farms
- Tim’s Pumpkin Patch
At most of these locations, you can visit their bakery with yummy donuts, pies, and crisps. Go enjoy homemade cider and pick-your-own apples. At Tim’s Pumpkin patch, you can even pick your own pumpkins! Surrounded by changing leaves, red apples, and orange pumpkins, the holiday season will really set in here like nowhere else.
The Perfect Homes for the Whole Family
For the holidays, instead of adding the hustle and bustle of traveling to a family member’s home or hosting, meet each other halfway. Gather around the fireplace of a new home, creating new traditions. If the old traditions are too good to change, then now is the perfect time to have a vacation before all that preparation starts.
Sneak away for an end-of-the-year trip at one of 10 unique Finger Lakes Luxury Rental properties. At a majority of them, the whole family including furry, four-legged companions are welcome:
- The Opulently Appointed Evan’s Lodge (Main St. Skaneateles, NY)
- Luxurious Three Bedroom, Pet-Friendly Home (Walk to Village!)
- Main Street Skaneateles – Two Bedroom Carriage House
- Main Street Skaneateles – Two Bedroom Suite
- Main Street Skaneateles – One Bedroom Suite
- The Hummingbird Manor
Not only do some of these homes exceed 2,400 square feet, but they offer amenities and décor for every taste. Sit lakeside or fireside in beautiful carriage houses, cozy lodges, and large manors.
Book one of the Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals this crisp fall for memories that will bring you back time and time again.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has Your Perfect Luxury Vacation Home in the Skaneateles Area
- Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake