Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
When planning a trip to the Finger Lakes for your next vacation instead of choosing a hotel room that offers nothing out of the ordinary, you can opt to stay in a luxurious vacation home. Many people have discovered that Finger Lakes vacation rentals like Finger Lakes lodging offer a superior home away from home experience. Keep in mind that most Finger Lakes vacation rentals are lovingly cared for by real homeowners. These owners have invested in local properties because they love the community. The experience is often the same as if you were looking for a place to live, except the stay is only for a short period of time.
The popularity of luxury vacation home renting has grown so much that it has become quite competitive to find a good rental home in the area of your choice. You need to be a bit savvy about researching and renting these days. Not only do you have to compete with other vacationers looking for the best places, you also need to know the location of your potential rental and the local attractions.
Here are some easy tips to keep in mind while looking for a Finger Lakes vacation rental home:
Consider the area that you are visiting. If you are staying in a city like Skaneateles New York, ideally you want the home to be located near the center of activity. Look for homes that are situated near restaurants, shops and places to relax and have fun. The best places are ones where you can leave the home and find plenty of things to do within easy walking distance. If the home is in a rural area, consider how far you would have to travel to participate in any activities. Renting a car should only be needed for special trips. Finger lakes vacation rentals has several luxury rental homes throughout the Finger Lakes to give you the choices you and your family are looking for.
The rental property should provide a thorough listing of all of the amenities associated with the home. Take time to read this section carefully, as this is the specific information you need to help make a good decision about living arrangements. Certain appliances like a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker or washing machine may be items on your must have list. Other important amenities may be the number of bedrooms and parking.
It is helpful if the listing includes a way that you can determine if the home is available during certain dates. If availability is not evident, there should be an easy way for you to contact the owner to ask for this information. It is best that you begin planning your stay several weeks (or months) in advance to be sure that you can get the dates you want. The most popular homes are going to go fast, especially during the summer and holiday times of year. Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals courteous staff is only a phone call or email away to answer all your questions about our luxury rentals availability.
One thing that you should absolutely expect when renting a vacation home is great customer service. Just because this isn’t a Skaneateles hotel doesn’t mean that all of your needs should not be catered to in a professional manner. The best vacation rentals have hands-on owners that are more than happy to answer all of your questions. They also go out of their way to make sure your stay is everything that you desire and more.
Enhance your visit to the Finger Lakes by staying in a beautiful Finger Lakes vacation rentals for the ultimate in cozy home away from home comfort.
- Escape to Serenity: Luxurious Waterfront Vacation Homes in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Luxury Reimagined: Unmatched Finger Lakes Vacation Home Rentals in Skaneateles, NY
- Skaneateles is Heating Up with the Start of Vacation Season
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?