Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
With Spring right around the corner, many families have already scheduled a trip to take advantage of the time off. Late Spring is the beginning of our high season, which can make finding a Skaneateles luxury vacation rental frustrating. Many families don’t realize how much better it can be to book vacation rentals in Skaneateles instead of staying in a tiny, overpriced hotel suite. In today’s blog, we’re covering the most common reasons more families choose Finger Lakes vacation rentals this Spring instead of hotels or resorts.
During high season, hotels are typically the first to go, although they have really frustrating restrictions. Hotel rooms can be incredibly cramped and lack the basic accommodations you may need to have a great weekend like a fully stocked kitchen with high-end eco-friendly appliances. If you do happen to find a room, it will feel like more of a matchbox, than a luxurious home away from home.
Our luxury vacation rentals are equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That means no one has to fight over the last bag of peanut M&Ms from the minibar. Unlike crowded resorts, a vacation rental grants you the ultimate level of privacy. You can sit by the lakeside all day without being disturbed. Catch the spectacular colors of a Finger Lakes sunrise or sunset from the comfort of your own backyard.
For many of us, our pets aren’t just animals, they are a special part of our family! Some hotels have strict no-pet policies, which adds even more concerns while planning. Most pet lovers can choose one of our pet-friendly luxury rentals because they can bring their WHOLE family with them, not just the ones that walk on two legs! Find a vacation rental near Skaneateles with a great lawn and tons of outdoor space for your furry friend to explore all weekend.
The Finger Lakes region is world-renowned for its natural beauty, yet if you stay in a hotel you’re miles away from scenic beauty. Instead, find a lakeshore vacation rental and spend the afternoon bird watching or meandering through the trails. You can even bring your pet along for a hike.
Long story short, please leave hotel rooms for solo traveling and overnight business trips!
Are you ready for your Spring staycation?
If you’re still wrapping up the details of your staycation, we get it! This year has thrown us all a few curveballs, it can be difficult making it through a day, much less planning for a vacation. But here’s the thing, just because you haven’t found time to plan a family vacation yet, doesn’t mean it’s too late! There’s still time to figure out all of the details and give yourself and the kids a true “break” this spring, in nature. Give us a call, and we’ll take care of the hard work of finding and booking the perfect place for you so you can focus on what matters most; resting and reconnecting.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?