A Luxury Vacation Getaway is Closer than you Think
With the current COVID-19 situation, it’s been a while since any of us have been able to plan a luxury vacation, and it will be a while longer until we can travel safely to any far off destination. Cruises will be a thing of the past for a while, and air travel just won’t be the same. Fortunately, Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals has plenty of luxury Finger Lakes vacation destinations close to home so you won’t have to board a plane or travel across the country. You won’t need a passport, and you won’t need to cross another country’s borders to find plenty to do within driving distance.
In the Skaneateles area of the Finger Lakes, you’ll be surrounded by sparkling clear waters, beautiful countryside, and incredible destinations all within a day’s drive when you visit our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
Air Travel is Less Appealing These Days
Air travel is less attractive these days. Fewer people are interested in traveling to distant countries where there is more potential to be exposed to the novel Coronavirus and other potential health risks. Add to that being trapped in an enclosed space with others who may or may not be carriers in a confined space with recirculated air, and the risk only increases.
Traveling in your own car to a location you’re familiar with in an area close to home sounds much more appealing. You’re traveling in a vehicle with just your family and friends, you stop only when you want to, and you control who you interact with.
Hotels Can Be Scary
While upscale hotels have always seemed to be the epitome of luxury accommodations, in the era of social distancing and renewed interest in sanitizing and disinfecting, this has changed. A hotel that hosts hundreds or even thousands of guests every week may not be your first choice for luxury relaxation when you plan your first vacation after restrictions are lifted.
Stay closer to home in one of our gorgeous vacation rentals in Skaneateles instead. We’ll have your rental professionally cleaned and sanitized before your arrival, and during your sta, the only people using it will be you and your family. No stranger’s germs in the hallways or on the deck. No one you don’t know coughing in the kitchen.
You’re Closer to Home
We hope your stay in our Finger Lakes vacation rentals is everything you want it to be – an unforgettable experience filled with memories, joy, and new experiences. But if for any reason you need to head home, you’re only a short drive away. No need for a passport, a plane ride, or a long journey if something comes up that changes your plans. It’s the best of both worlds.
Sometimes you want to venture out and “get away from it all” while still being close to home in case you’re needed. Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals gives you that opportunity with a winning combination of luxurious accommodations surrounded by natural beauty, four-star dining and attractions, and one of the country’s finest wine trails and water sports destinations. When you’re ready for your first post-COVID-19 luxury vacation, we invite you to visit our vacation rentals in Skaneateles for unforgettable luxury close to home.
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- A Luxury Vacation Getaway is Closer than you Think
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Offers Some of the Best Places to Stay in Skaneateles NY
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January