This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
February…what an incredible month to look forward to. Between the promise of Spring sure to arrive, Groundhog Day telling us when, and of course, Valentine’s Day, there are sure to be many opportunities to enjoy the month. This February, why not fall in love with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals? Such a perfect time to enjoy a relaxing and beautiful vacation or get-away in Skaneateles.
Winter is often a hard time and many people find February one of the toughest months as we’re in the grip of the middle of winter and cabin fever tends to start getting to us. This is one of the most wonderful times of the year to just get away from it all and enjoy yourselves/
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
In Skaneateles you have various places to stay in the Finger Lakes area, but none as perfect at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. It doesn’t matter if it’s a couple’s weekend or a family get-together and party, maybe you even have a wedding planned this month!! Skaneateles Village offers some of the most wonderful shops, excellent dining, antiques, galleries, and scenery in the Finger Lakes area.
Yes, the lake is frozen over and swimming just would not suit many of us right now! But on the lake there are opportunities for enjoyment and fun. Ice fishing is always popular and many fishermen love the quiet of the lake and pulling up their traps to find a surprise at the end of the hook.
When you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes, consider the peace and quiet of a private home with us here at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. The experience of having your own private home (not hotel room) with all the amenities of home can spoil you this month at Valentine’s Day or anytime during the year.
Imagine being able to cook and entertain in your own private house close to the Village. Most of our meticulously maintained properties are within walking distance to the Village shops and the lake. Imagine the ambiance and comfort you would feel with plenty of space, lovely furnishings and all the things you would need for a relaxing vacation right inside!
Make February a Month to Remember
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals is the Number One destination for many of our guests! There simply is no better way to spend your weekend get-away or week vacation then right here in Skaneateles Village.
Making February a memorable vacation, whether for a special Valentine’s Day weekend or a wedding or just to get away and relax, joining us for your break time will help you rejuvenate and be ready to go back and tackle the rest of the winter.
We know that this time of year can be daunting…waiting for Spring and all the joys that brings. Enjoying this time of year is something everyone can take advantage of. Whether you like to ski, skate, travel, antique, visit quaint villages or just relax by the fireplace, we have the property for you.
Check out our PROPERTIES page for detailed descriptions and photographs of each of our private homes and choose the one you like best. We encourage reservations, especially around a holiday, and suggest you contact us as soon as possible to reserve your Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals today.
As always, we look forward to meeting you and making your stay with us fantastic and enjoyable. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. Contact us at (315) 317-8200.
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?