New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
Family get-togethers, weekend getaways, romantic vacations all can be found here at our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. This is the perfect time to make your reservations for New Year’s!
We love to celebrate the holidays with you and want to provide you with the most enjoyable experience on your next vacation or getaway. Our private homes are exquisitely decorated and within walking distance to most of the attractions of Skaneateles Village. Here you can browse the lovely shops, enjoy fine dining, and stroll along the lakeside.
Winter is a perfect time for a quiet and restful break here in the Finger Lakes. When you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes area, remember that there is no place like home – and our properties will make you feel just like being home and comfortable. Perfect for entertaining, we have various size homes that can accommodate larger gatherings and families.
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
There is no doubt about it. Staying in a typical motel/hotel can be tight and uncomfortable. Furnishings are sparse and you have to constantly be going out to find what you need. In our Finger Lakes vacation rentals, you will have complete privacy and a gorgeously appointed kitchen for all your entertaining needs.
All our properties are fully equipped and you do not need to bring anything! Just make your reservations, pick up your keys and away you go to enjoy the best that Skaneateles has to offer.
Here’s just one of our lovely rentals that you may be interested in. Please see our other Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals at our Properties Page.
Luxurious Main Street Rental
This home is located on the lakeside of Main Street across the famed Mirbeau Inn & Spa. Only a short 5-10 minute walk to beautiful Skaneateles Lake as well as all of the wonderful restaurants and boutiques.
Not only is everything that the village of Skaneateles has to offer just outside of its front door, but this lovely rental also has lots of great amenities:
The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, new appliances and seating for up to six. It also has a freezer, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and cooking utensils
The living room has plenty of space for six people. It also has a queen size sofa bed that can be used for sleeping at night
In addition to the sofa bed, the Master Bedroom has a King bed and the Guest Bedroom has a queen bed. Both bedrooms include linens.
The home’s two bathrooms have a tub and shower and linens are included.
New Year’s With Us at Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
Winter brings with it many opportunities for fun and exciting outdoor activities. This New Year’s would be an excellent time to join us for your family celebrations! We are close to some lovely downhill and cross country ski areas including
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
2000 NYS Rt. 392
Cortland, NY 13045
The Fingerlakes region’s premier destination for skiing, indoor waterpark, ziplines and outdoor fun. Vertical rise – 952 ft., base elevation – 1,148 ft, summit elevation – 2,100 ft., annual snowfall – 122 inches, number of trails – 32, skiable acres – 257, snowmaking – 83%.
Truxton, New York
Vertical rise – 700 ft., base elevation – 1,125 ft., summit elevation – 1,825 ft., annual snowfall – 125 inches, number of trails – 22, skiable acres – 250, snowmaking -90%.
1 Song Mountain Road
Tully, NY 13159
Vertical rise – 700 ft., number of trails – 24, snowmaking – 80%.
1135 Toggenburg Road
Toggenburg has 24 trails including two terrain parks, serviced by five lifts.
Whether you want a quiet weekend or a busy snow-filled experience, remember to book your very own private rental with us for New Year’s. We are so looking forward to making your stay in Skaneateles a memorable one.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Offers Some of the Best Places to Stay in Skaneateles NY
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January