Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
It’s hard to believe we’re moving into the holiday season. Before all the hurry and rushing about this season, perhaps you would enjoy a lovely, relaxing weekend at one of our Finger Lakes vacation rentals in Skaneateles.
Most of our properties are within walking distance of the village and offer a unique, relaxing experience. Unlike standard motels, hotels and other places to stay in the Finger Lakes, our meticulously maintained properties give you plenty of room to stretch out and get comfy for your stay here.
Take a Peek at Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
All our properties can be accessed on our Properties page. We are excited to offer you 10 private homes to choose from. Whether you need a vacation rental for a whole family and guests, or simple a weekend getaway, there is a perfect location just for you.
Need a large Finger Lakes vacation rental? Check out this one on Wave Way!!
This one of a kind, luxurious 2900 square foot ranch home is nestled on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake. This home was completely renovated top to bottom in 2013. Every inch of this home is brand new including brand new furnishings. It has been professionally interior designed in a comfortable, refined cottage style. It is located across from famed Anyela’s Winery, two miles from Country Club, and only a five minute drive from downtown Skaneateles. The beautiful sunrises from the deck are absolutely magnificent! There are also two docks, a mooring buoy and over 100 feet of private lakefront for you to enjoy. The spacious backyard has a fire pit and is entirely fenced in. On the main level there is a spacious living room with fire place and cathedral ceilings, kitchen including a wet/bar coffee station, two large bedrooms (both with kings). On the lower level there is another spacious living room with fire place, kitchenette/wet bar/coffee station and there are two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has two sets of full size bunk beds and the other is a beautiful master bedroom suite with a king and en suite bathroom) and there is also a second guest bathroom.
Weekend Getaway in Knabb Hall
This newly constructed buildings is one of the oldest, most historic building in all of Skaneateles. The former Skaneateles Village municipal building, now known as Knabb Hall, is one of the most unique and beautiful lakefront properties in all of Skaneateles. If you ever imagined vacationing on your own private lakefront oasis right in downtown Skaneateles, this property is the one for you! This amazing lakefront property is one of two brand new properties located in Knabb Hall and offers 1200 square feet of living space, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a deck with beautiful southern views of Skaneateles Lake, an elevator, and most importantly, 25 feet of lakefront in the heart of downtown Skaneateles.
This newly built property is located right on the main level of historic Knabb Hall. It has a beautiful open floor plan with beautiful southern views of Skaneateles Lake. The kitchen has granite counters, island with seating for three people, and high end appliances including a wolf stove perfect for entertaining. There is also a dining area with additional seating for six people. The spacious living room has gorgeous southern lake views, comfortable seating along with a sleeper sofa, and a 46 inch high definition television. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, en suite master bathroom with shower, granite counters, and spacious closet. The guest bedroom has beautiful southern lake views and the guest bathroom has beautiful granite counters and a tub shower.
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
When you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes, remember that Skaneateles Lake and Village are bustling with activity all year round. With some of the most unique shops, 5-star restaurants, lake activities, quaint buildings and village atmosphere, this is truly one of the most sought after vacation locations.
Finger Lakes vacation rentals offer you the most memorable getaway for couples and entire families. With the holiday season fast approaching, this would be a wonderful gift to your family to entertain for Thanksgiving or Christmas in one of our luxury rentals. Imagine having the space to entertain, have guests stay with you overnight or for a weekend, and enjoy the holidays with plenty of room to relax!
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?