Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
If you’re looking for gorgeous places to stay in the Finger Lakes area this winter, there is no better place to be than Skaneateles, NY. Not only is the village of Skaneateles picture perfect during this time of year (and by picture perfect we mean it looks like a winter wonderland), it happens to sit next to Skaneateles Lake from the proch of one of our luxury vacation rentals in Skaneateles, which is one of the five famed lakes that resemble fingers.
Who says you have to go to a ski resort in order to enjoy a winter vacation?
Not us. That’s for sure. Skaneateles is a small resort town that doesn’t actually feel like a resort. You might not know this, but back in its early days Skaneateles was a treasured resort escape for wealthy citizens who were looking for a vacation spot that had fun activities, but also allowed stressed souls to chill out and relax around natural beauty. As upstate New York grew in population, so did Skaneateles, and it lost its reputation as a formal resort town.
Everyone that visits this beautiful village is still able to marvel at the natural beauty of Skaneateles Lake and its surroundings. You see the real truth is that this bucolic village is still among the most treasured spots to vacation for those in the know. Hidden amongst tree-lined neighborhoods are homes that serve one purpose: they offer visitors a place to kick back and relax in complete privacy.
When you come to Skaneateles you are able to live in comfort and anonymity as a visitor while living in one of our cozy Skaneateles luxury rentals. Move in for a few days, a week or longer. The locals here are friendly and welcome you to mix and mingle with townspeople. You can even stay in a home near the lake and wake up each morning to an exquisite lakefront view that is not possible in most other places.
The lake dominates part of this friendly village and everyone who stays here for even a short while feels its calm, ethereal presence. It won’t be long before you’ll be drawn to the lake to take a stroll, or to just sit and watch birds fly over this magnificent body of water. Water is very calming, and gazing at lake water is a good way to stimulate the daydreaming part of your mind.
You can close the door to your luxury rental home and sit by the fireplace, feeling it’s warmth as you relax in the living room reading a novel or watch TV. You can snuggle up close to the one you love and chat about the good things in life. Or, bring back bottles of Finger Lakes wine from local wineries and sip wine while chatting the night away with friends. At Skaneateles Lake, you can kick back and be yourself and not give a care about what the world thinks during your vacation stay.
Browse our selection of luxurious Skaneateles Lake vacation rental homes and book your ultimate escape today.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Offers Some of the Best Places to Stay in Skaneateles NY
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January