Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
Skaneateles in the Finger Lakes region of New York boasts some of the best destinations in the world for outdoor recreations, incredible scenery and fantastic local events including 160 wineries in the area. In other words, this is the perfect combination of activities for an adventurous or relaxing escape. Finger Lakes vacation rentals run the gamut of small Bed and Breakfasts, standard motels, chain hotels, but none can compare with Skaneateles Luxury Rentals.
After a long, cold winter, our thoughts turn to vacation and relaxing times in special places. There are numerous places to stay in the Finger Lakes region. Many people are now gravitating to the entire experience of having their own private retreat with well-appointed surroundings all within a short distance to local attractions, restaurants and downtown amenities.
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals offers eight luxury vacation rentals to choose from. Each property is either totally renovated or brand new, fully furnished and just minutes from in town, the lake, and the fabulous attractions in the Finger Lakes area.
Motels and hotels, though clean and well located are impersonal for the most part and lacking in that at-home, comfortable feeling. You will never feel like just a room number when you take your next vacation in Skaneateles at one of the lovely homes offered at our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
Staying in a motel or hotel can be a rather bland experience without room to enjoy the weather, invite friends over or relax in a comfortable space. There are so many wonderful opportunities to really settle into the area and Finger Lakes vacation rentals could make your stay a most memorable one.
Just think, your own entire house, loft or cottage, fully appointed and ready to just settle right into. Have an evening barbeque, invite your friends, relax in a spacious area and enjoy the entire experience without feeling cramped and isolated.
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
In addition to being right on the water, you will love everything that the Village of Skaneateles has to offer. You’ll discover when you visit this area for yourself. It’s so conveniently located that you are able to walk anywhere that you want to go. You can walk out the door and straight to the lake. And of course, there are plenty of opportunities to dine, shop, experience wine tours, go boating, swimming and fishing all within close proximity of your Skaneateles luxury rentals.
With eight properties to choose from, all the luxury vacation rentals we manage are meticulously maintained and beautifully furnished. When you stay here with us, you can count on being comfortable and having all the amenities you need to enjoy the best vacation ever.
Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals
This vacation, consider the special vacation opportunity you could have in the Finger Lakes region by staying in a luxury vacation rental in Skaneateles. Your vacation should be a memorable one with plenty of rest, relaxation, and the ability to interact with all the local attractions that suit you. No matter what you need on this vacation, contacting Skaneateles luxury rentals will provide you a perfect retreat and a fabulous time in the area.
Contact us today to make your reservations for one of our rental properties.
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?