Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
While you are considering places to stay in the Finger Lakes during your visit here, you probably assume that a hotel is your only option as far as room accommodations. It’s a fact that hotels spend a lot of money luring visitors to their doors, touting how “luxurious” the rooms are while charging you for every little extra.
Maybe you’ve already looked at a few hotels and made tentative plans to stay at one. Before you pick up that phone to call hotel reservations, consider a totally different rooming option. What if you could rent a luxury home in the Finger Lakes for a few days that included spacious bedrooms, in addition to a living room, dining area and kitchen?
Would that be nicer than a hotel room?
You bet it is. That’s why many visitors coming to the Finger Lakes area on vacation are turning to Skaneateles luxury rentals instead of settling for the same old hotel accommodations. You know what it’s like staying in a hotel room. There are one or two beds, a dresser, maybe a tiny closet, and a bit of space for moving around. Sure, you may be on the go a lot during your stay, but you still have to come back to that dinky hotel room for relaxation and rest.
And, it’s going to cost you extra if you want a larger room, especially one with a nice view – if one is even available. Tack on room service extras and your luxury hotel room isn’t much of a bargain. To truly get the most “bang for your buck” it’s a better idea to spring for a real luxury place that feels just like home. As a matter of fact, luxury rentals are considered by many to be a home away from home. That’s because when you arrive, there’s no check in desk or rows of rooms filled with strangers.
When you rent out a Finger Lakes luxury home for your vacation you get to have the whole place to yourself for the duration of your stay. These comfortable accommodations give you the ultimate in privacy, which is a luxury in itself. Arrive at your rental home, close the door and kick back and do whatever you feel like. Skaneateles rentals include perks such as picturesque views, beautiful wood floors, plush furniture, fireplace and big screen TV.
You also have the option of cooking your own meals inside a modern kitchen, dining at home when the mood strikes. For people who love cooking this is ideal. Or, order take out and bring it back home. Some homes have wooden decks where you can sit outdoors and relax while gazing at the nearby lake.
A luxury home is just that – a place where you’ll feel cozy, warm and well rested. Best of all, you’re able to enjoy small town living, while still being relatively close to local cities and lots of fun events. So, get your vacation started out on the right foot and book a beautiful Finger Lakes vacation rental home today.
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?