It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
Romance is in the air during the month of February, and your trip to the Finger Lakes promises to be filled with love and adventure. If you’re looking for something special to do with your special someone on Valentine’s Day, we’ve got some great suggestions to help you plan a special day, or evening capped off with a stay at one of our luxury Finger Lakes vacation rentals.
Because Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday, you can devote the entire weekend to enjoying each other’s company. Make it extra special by choosing to stay at one of the luxurious Finger Lakes vacation rentals located near the lake.
The Bistro at La Tourelle: Valentine’s Dinner and Wine Pairing – Ithaca, NY
Experience European elegance at its finest as you enjoy a splendid four-course dinner created by the talented Executive Chef Angelina Tagliavento. Divine dishes are paired with the finest wines from the wine regions of the Finger Lakes and Europe. Seating is limited so call 607-273-2734 now for reservations. February 13.
Varick Winery’s Sweet Sensation Weekend – Romulus, NY
Kick off your celebration of the sweetest weekend of the entire year by visiting Varick Winery. Tour the winery, and then enjoy complimentary treats including cheesecake, chocolate, brownies and apple pie. Taste six amazing wines produced by this local winery. Admission is free. Wine tasting: $4.00 per person. Visit Varickwinery.com for more information. February 13-14.
Keuka College 125th Anniversary Concert – Keuka Park, NY
Snap your fingers to the beat of cool jazz music performed by i3° one of Ithaca College’s finest jazz ensembles. Keuka College is celebrating its 125th year and you’re invited to attend a free music concert as part of its Anniversary Concert Series. Concert starts at 3pm at Norton Chapel. Admission: Free to public. February 14.
Finger Lakes Wine Tour: Valentine’s Day Sunday Tour and Shore Package – Cayuga/Seneca Lakes
Spend the day touring the best wineries of the Finger Lakes. Enjoy exquisite wines paired with delicious chocolates. After the tour, sit down to a fabulous Valentine’s Day meal at the Boatyard Grill. Wine tour departs at 12pm from the Boatyard Grill, and returns to the same location by 5:30pm. Package: $125 per person. For more information, visit the Sunday Tour and Shore Package page at ExperienceFingerLakes.com. February 14.
Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember by booking a romantic getaway at a cozy Skaneateles Lake vacation home.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?