Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to look for luxury vacation rentals in Skaneateles where you and your family can enjoy upscale relaxation in a jewel-like setting. At Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals, we’re proud to announce our latest getaway property – a private, lakefront estate on beautiful Owasco Lake. This lovely estate is sure to become one of our most sought-after properties, so now is the time to book your vacation.
This Owasco Lake home is the newest and most luxurious of our Skaneateles vacation rentals, with a beautiful setting combined with plenty of extras to make your stay comfortable. This two-story, Tudor style home is constructed of mellowed stone with wood accents in a soft shade of green for a tradition look and feel nestled on a spacious lot complete with mature trees and shrubs.
You’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time when you relax on your private stretch of level, lakefront property or fish off the dock. Or stroll your oversized yard and picnic under one of the many trees that have grown here for years. There is even a gurgling creek running across one corner the property and surmounted by a charming, arched foot bridge.
The traditional beauty of this home continues indoors, where you’ll discover stone fireplaces, a soaring ceiling and exposed beams in keeping with the Tudor style. There are fireplaces in the main living room, the master bedroom and the billiards room so you can enjoy a crackling fire on cooler evenings. The billiards room provides the perfect entertainment on those rare rainy days in Skaneateles.
We always make sure your guests have the most modern amenities when they rent one of our luxury vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes. Our newest property is no exception, offering modern conveniences to complement the traditional beauty of our newest offering on Owasco Lake. To ensure your comfort at every point in your stay, we’ve renovated our newest property to make sure you’re not only comfortable, but positively pampered. Washer, dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning and a grill are just a few of the thoughtful features. Two en suite bathrooms, two guest bathrooms and a half-bath on the first floor ensure your privacy and every opportunity to soak away your cares or take a long, hot shower at the end of a busy day.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
You’ll enjoy stunning vistas in every direction while relaxing outside on the fishing dock, sipping a drink on the private beach or strolling the level, green landscaping. If you’re looking for some outdoor activities, we thoughtfully provide our guests with four kayaks, two paddleboards and even a mooring buoy. Paddle on Owasco Lake, splash in the shallows along the shore or simply lounge under a shade tree. No matter what, you’ll be surrounded by natural beauty.
There are plenty of activities for the whole family when in the Finger Lakes, including shopping, kayaking, the wine trail, spas, golfing and fishing chargers. When you return after a full day of fun to this gorgeous Tudor home each evening, you’ll understand why we’re so proud of our newest addition to our lineup of luxury vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes.
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?