De-Stress with a Trip to the Skaneateles Region of the Finger Lakes
We think it’s time for you to treat yourself to a little rest and relaxation! The Skaneateles region is perfect for weeks of family fun and tranquility, a weekend stay-cation, or a day trip to escape the noise.
When you stay at one of our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals, you and your family will get to relax in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region. Whether you’re a fast-paced, thrill-seeking vacationer, or you’re simply looking for a way to unwind, there’s something from everyone. Maybe this year will be the time to start a new family tradition, like apple picking!
Our Finger Lakes vacation rentals are a short walk or drive to some of the most beautiful apple orchards in the country. Apple picking is more than just wholesome family fun; recent research found there’s’ also scientific evidence of their stress-relieving effects. According to one study, being in an environment surrounded by lush trees, can reduce many of the typical stress indicators, like high cortisol levels, heart rate, and blood pressure.
It turns out there’s just something about exploring an apple orchard that allows us to escape the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives and embrace the serenity of nature. Even if you’re not an “outdoorsy” person, you can still reap the calming benefits of an apple-picking afternoon with your family.
Burrel’s Navarino Orchard is a family-owned-and-operated orchard nestled along the rolling hills of South Syracuse. They have been serving vacationers for three generations. Depending on the season, you can handpick your own strawberries, raspberries, and apples!
At the Greek Peak Mountain Resort, you can catch a movie with your family under the stars! On Friday and Saturdays, you can join us for “Movies at the Mountain,” and see a mixture of new releases and cult classics. The best part is you can wear your favorite PJ’s and curl up in your car with the kids. You don’t even have to leave your seat to get a snack. Just text or call in your treats from your vehicle. How’s that for a hassle-free family movie night!
Greek Peak also has the most breathtaking hiking trails around the scenic Hope Lake. Pack up the family for a day of canoeing, and paddle-boating, and a relaxing picnic by the picturesque lake.
Don’t let the fall weather fool you; winter break is right around the corner! We want you to get a jump start on planning how you want to spend the holidays before it’s too late.
When you stay at one of our luxury vacation rentals in Skaneateles, you have access to shopping, spas and wine trails.
Ready to unwind?
We’ve just scratched the surface of what’s waiting for you on the Skaneateles region. Keep following FingerLakes Luxury Rentals and check out our blog for more tips to destress and build a dream vacation.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- There is so Much to Explore Around Central New York
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has Your Perfect Luxury Vacation Home in the Skaneateles Area
- Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy One of Our “Toasty” Luxury Vacation Homes for a Quick December Getaway
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Plan a Staycation at a luxury Skaneateles Lake vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- De-Stress with a Trip to the Skaneateles Region of the Finger Lakes
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- A Luxury Vacation Getaway is Closer than you Think
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Offers Some of the Best Places to Stay in Skaneateles NY
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January