Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
Skaneateles is a charming village that beckons you to come visit and enjoy all it has to offer in the way of idyllic atmosphere. Life here is slow and easy and provides you with the perfect vacation getaway for regeneration of your health and happiness. If you’re looking for the best places to stay in the Finger Lakes, Skaneateles should certainly be at the top of your list.
This cozy village is situated next to Skaneateles Lake, one of the region’s prominent Finger Lakes, and the town’s laid back charm draws visitors from near and far. Not only is Skaneateles an historic village, its also home to numerous luxury vacation rental properties. These homes are tucked away along downtown streets and quiet neighborhoods. Thankfully, vacation rentals blend in with the regular scenery and there are no ugly visual disruptions to normal life.
Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals is happy to let you know that we have two new additions to our family of fantastic luxury vacation homes. Staying true to our commitment of preserving historical buildings in the area, we have renovated the historical downtown municipal building into two chic rental homes that you must see to appreciate.
Opulent Lakefront Penthouse
If you’re looking for the ultimate in vacation luxury living, our fabulous lakefront penthouse has everything you desire in a vacation getaway. This three-level penthouse has a total of 3600 square feet of space that easily accommodates families, or groups, who want the very best. The third floor main level features cozy couches, wicker chairs, a fireplace, large TV, a spacious kitchen that includes a kitchen island and formal dining room. Soak up the fresh air and gaze at the lake from the four seasons deck.
Guest bedrooms that include in suite bathrooms are located on the fourth floor, and this is where you can relax on the second outside deck. The impressive master bedroom suite is on the fifth floor and has its own private deck. The master bath includes a Jacuzzi tub, shower and large vanity.
Luxurious Lakeside Loft
When you want the highest level of luxury, but prefer a cozier space that comfortably accommodates two to four people this chic luxurious lakeside loft is ideal. The loft has an open floor plan that feels bright and spacious as you stroll from the living room to the dining room and into the kitchen. Walk towards the back and you’ll be able to step foot outdoors onto a deck that provides you with a beautiful view of Skaneateles lake.
Natural wood furnishings give this loft home its warmth, and you can choose to watch TV in the living room or enjoy watching the flames dance in the fireplace. Prepare meals on the black marble kitchen counter tops. Upstairs you’ll find a master bedroom cooled by a ceiling fan where you can relax and watch TV in bed. Another bedroom also offers TV and two windows that look out onto the lake. Both bedrooms have full bathrooms that include a shower.
Our Skaneateles luxury rentals are clean, modern and a cozy home away from home to stay at while you’re visiting the Finger Lakes. Visit our website to book one of these opulent homes located a short distance from Skaneateles Lake. Schedule your stay early in order to secure your preferred dates.
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?